Blurb is an online, full-service resource for self-publishing authors to design, publish, market, and sell professional-quality books using the company's free, award-winning BookSmart software. Authors can see the bookmaking process through to the print order completely on their own, or they can hire publishing professionals-illustrators, editors, translators, and more-through BlurbNation, a roster of publishing professionals for hire. The company's bookstore and online marketing tools enable customers to market and sell their books and keep their profits, and Blurb's online social and community features allow customers to create and share Blurb books among friends and colleagues. In 2009, Blurb shipped more than 1.2 million books to more than 60 countries.
2009 Revenue:$45 million
Location:San Francisco, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business