Provides communications strategies and services to government agencies and nongovernmental organizations operating domestically and internationally (which have included the White House, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Departments of Defense, Education, and Health and Human Services). Its areas of expertise include media analysis and engagement, message development, cultural and linguistic analysis, elections and the political process, and grassroots communications.
2011 Revenue:$20 million
2008 Revenue:$2.9 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:121
Top 100 Government Services Companies
Top 100 Washington DC Companies
Washington, DC Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
Washington DC Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business