Builds technology that makes TV and video advertising more efficient, delivering a programmatic way to plan, buy, sell, and measure across multiple sources, screens, and transaction methods. The Adap.tv Platform provides automated ad trading for advertisers, publishers, and ad networks. Adap.tv Marketplace has thousands of sellers and hundreds of campaigns running daily.
2011 Revenue:$33.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:37
Location:San Mateo, CA
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Top 100 Advertising & Marketing Companies
Top 100 California Companies
San Francisco Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business