Provides security and facilities services for government and commercial customers, including armed and unarmed security personnel, investigative services, facilities support services (such as maintenance and deactivation of travel trailers put in place by FEMA after hurricanes Katrina and Rita), grounds maintenance and landscaping, military family housing maintenance, and hospital housekeeping.
2011 Revenue:$7.1 million
2008 Revenue:$2.1 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:57
Austin Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business