Alltech makes and sells animal feed, with an emphasis on improving nutritional content naturally. The company recently teamed up with California feed maker O.H. Kruse to develop and launch Green Feed, a feed for horses that uses locally available ingredients, has minimal grain content in order to use less of the global food supply, contains the optimal amount of supplements to decrease the nutrient content wasted into manure and reduce the risk of ground water contamination, and is sold in bags made of recyclable materials and printed with soy-based ink. Alltech is the first-ever title sponsor of the World Equestrian Games, which it will host in Kentucky in 2010, the first year the event will have been held outside Europe.
2008 Revenue:$414.6 million
2005 Revenue:$249.9 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business