Sells healthful, sustainable, specialty food products from around the world, such as quinoa from the Bolivian Andes, heirloom jasmine rice from Thailand, Swiss-made bars made from Amazon-grown dark chocolate, and cane sugar from the Philippines. The company buys the products from 25,000 farming families in the global south, who benefit from the large purchase volumes, fair prices, prepaid premiums, and local programs to strengthen the farmer co-ops.
2011 Revenue:$4.4 million
2008 Revenue:$1.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:9
Location:San Francisco, CA
Industry:Food & Beverage
Top 100 Food & Beverage Companies
San Francisco Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business