Uses video-enabled technology to help people living with complex and chronic illnesses manage their conditions and overall health in the comfort of their own homes. The virtual visits have shown to rapidly reduce unplanned hospitalizations, emergency room visits, and other institutional services.
2011 Revenue:$10.1 million
2008 Revenue:$3.8 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:27
Top 100 Minnesota Companies
Minneapolis Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business