Artuso Pastry Foods
Artuso Pastry Foods makes and sells biscotti, cannoli, and other Italian desserts online and through its retail location in the Bronx. The late founder Vincent Artuso emigrated to the Bronx with his family in 1930; shortly thereafter, he got a job washing dishes at a pastry shop, where he first received training as a chef. After serving in World War II, Vincent returned home to buy the shop and rename it. More than 60 years later, the shop is run by fourth-generation American Artusos.
2008 Revenue:$4.2 million
2005 Revenue:$2.4 million
Location:Mount Vernon, NY
Industry:Food & Beverage
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business