Provides finance, marketing, HR, professional development, operations and expansion support services to audiology practices. The private practices remain independent while participating in one of three tiers of equity ownership in Audigy or an associate-level membership tier.
2011 Revenue:$22.6 million
2008 Revenue:$6.1 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:105
Top 100 Health Companies
Top 100 Washington Companies
Portland, OR Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals