Better World Books
Sells new and used books online and helps fund literacy programs worldwide with the proceeds. No shipping fees are charged in the U.S., and every order is shipped carbon-neutral with offsets from CarbonFund.org. Since its founding in 2003, the company has raised over $10 million for libraries and literacy; donated over 5 million books; re-used or recycled over 57 million books and achieved 29,000 tons of carbon offsets through carbon balanced shipping.
2011 Revenue:$57.3 million
2008 Revenue:$24.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:69
Top 100 Retail Companies
Top 100 Georgia Companies
Atlanta Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business