A global biotechnology company that develops animal nutrition products, such as the feed additives Versazyme and Valkerase, which increase the digestibility of animal diets, reduce waste, and lower the costs associated with animal production. The company also collaborates with scientists and other companies to develop and commercialize new technologies that will help future food production become more economically and ecologically sustainable.
2011 Revenue:$12.7 million
2008 Revenue:$1.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:12
Industry:Business Products & Services
Top 100 Business Products & Services Companies
Top 100 North Carolina Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business