Blue Fountain Media
A full-service digital agency that offers Web design and development, online marketing, and online business strategy consulting services. Other services include branding, application development, online reputation management, and copywriting. CEO Gabriel Shaoolian authors the "Site Analysis" column in the New York Times.
2011 Revenue:$10.5 million
2008 Revenue:$1.3 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:117
Location:New York, NY
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Top 100 Advertising & Marketing Companies
Top 100 New York Companies
New York City Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business