Blue State Digital
Blue State Digital (BSD) is a full-service agency that provides integrated digital marketing strategy as well as a Web-based licensed software platform to help organizations drive concrete results by building communities online. Founded by four alums of the online team for Howard Dean's presidential campaign, BSD is perhaps best known for its involvement in President Barack Obama's successful 2008 presidential campaign. In 2007, BSD co-founder, Joe Rospars, took a leave from the company to direct Obama for America's digital strategy. Powered by BSD's technology, Obama for America raised over $500 million dollars online, mobilized millions of volunteers, and built an unprecedented 13-million-person e-mail list that helped propel President Obama into office.
2009 Revenue:$14.2 million
2006 Revenue:$2.5 million
Location:New York, NY
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals