Offers plans that provide customers with automatic Wi-Fi access at a network of airports, coffee shops, stadiums, shopping malls, restaurants, retail shops, convention centers, and hotels. Its Boingo Wi-Finder app, named one of Travel & Leisure's Top 10 Apps of 2010, finds and connects users to any of its hundreds of thousands of hotspots worldwide. The company filed for an IPO in May 2011.
2010 Revenue:$80.4 million
2007 Revenue:$41.2 million
Location:Los Angeles, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business