Bonnie Marcus Collection
The Bonnie Marcus Collection makes stationery and gifts sold in more than 1,000 retail stores around the world, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, and Harrods of London. The line includes wedding, baby, and holiday collections, and is a favorite of celebrities like Brooke Shields and Britney Spears. The company has expanded to offer designer tote bags, flip flops, photo frames, and calendars. Founder Bonnie Marcus, a wedding planner in New York City for many years, was six months pregnant with her first child when she launched the company from her kitchen table in Westport, Connecticut.
2009 Revenue:$2.1 million
2006 Revenue:$1 million
Industry:Consumer Products & Services
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business