Bottom Line Equipment
Rents construction and demolition equipment to contractors and government agencies throughout the Gulf Coast region. Also supplies heavy earth moving equipment used to rebuild and strengthen the Hurricane Protection System along the Gulf Coast.
2011 Revenue:$30.2 million
2008 Revenue:$9.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:15
Location:St. Rose, LA
Top 100 Construction Companies
Top 100 Louisiana Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals