Operates a foundry and CNC machine shop that fabricates recycled metal products. Its products include items for the agricultural market, lawn and garden industry, oil and gas sector and the heavy truck manufacturing market. Uses a large percentage of recycled scrap metal that is molded and machined in-house.
2011 Revenue:$51.7 million
2008 Revenue:$43.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:65
Top 100 Indiana Companies
Top 10 Manufacturing Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business