BrickHouse Security provides security, safety, and surveillance products from locks, cameras, and baby monitors to tracking devices, night vision goggles, stun guns, and spy gear. Its customers are consumers, businesses of all sizes, and government agencies such as the NYPD, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, and the FBI.
2010 Revenue:$16.8 million
2007 Revenue:$4.9 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:31
Location:New York, NY
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business