Brighton Cromwell provides small and midsize original equipment manufacturers and distributors with a proprietary technology suite that monitors Department of Defense and Homeland Security ordering activities, so as to identify potential sales opportunities and product needs. It assists these companies in making bids and becoming government-approved sources, encouraging ongoing business relationships and the expansion of product lines.
2009 Revenue:$20.3 million
2006 Revenue:$4.5 million
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals