Business Communications Management
Operates an offsite voice and data department providing service and technical support to business customers. Sources, engineers, optimizes and manages telecom solutions and applications. Its offerings include cloud services, management services, professional services, and carrier service management. It provides telecommunication project management as well as ongoing managed services.
2011 Revenue:$9 million
2008 Revenue:$7.3 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:7
Location:New York, NY
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals