Cactus Marketing Communications
Cactus Marketing Communications creates brand campaigns, outdoor advertising, radio and TV spots, websites, and print advertising, often using a humorous approach, for clients such as the Colorado Lottery and the smoking cessation group Own Your C. To support Denver's Bike to Work Day, the company this year inaugurated its Bike From Work Bash; what started as a plan for a simple party in the company's parking lot turned into a full-fledged community event, with bike stunts from Yellow Designs, a bike valet, live DJ, food and drinks from local businesses, and tricycle relay races to support Wish for Wheels, which supplies new bikes to kindergarten students.
2008 Revenue:$18.4 million
2005 Revenue:$3.5 million
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business