Callfinity develops and sells intelligent telecommunications software applications for contact centers, carriers, and service providers as both on-premise systems and cloud-based hosted services. For example, Callfinity's applications queue and distribute calls based on a prioritized skill routing system to call center agents at Canada's largest theater organization, handle automated gift-card inquiries at a major retailer, and record calls at one of the world's largest phone companies.
2009 Revenue:$4.1 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business