"What it does: Offers graduate and undergraduate degree programs to some 13,000 online adult-education students in business, technology, psychology, and education. Why it's growing: Capella has forged relationships with a number of large corporate employers and institutions like the U.S. armed forces — which are increasingly sending people online to complete course work. What's next: Capella has filed for an IPO on Nasdaq, under the symbol CAPU. "
2004 Revenue:$117.7 million
2001 Revenue:$29.8 million
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals