Career Sports & Entertainment
Career Sports & Entertainment represents pro golfers, baseball players, coaches, and sports broadcasting personalities. The company's corporate marketing division offers sponsorship negotiation, marketing, public relations, and creative services, and its media division offers niche sports programming, with more than 200 hours of content on ESPN networks annually.
2008 Revenue:$19.3 million
2005 Revenue:$7.5 million
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business