Carenet Healthcare Services
CareNet coordinates and manages patients' medical care, serving private and public institutions including healthcare companies, hospital systems, employer groups, the US Military, and government-sponsored programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. It offers member support and medical assistance through its nurse advice line, care advocacy, care navigation, and decision support services.
2011 Revenue:$18.6 million
2008 Revenue:$11 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:184
Location:San Antonio, TX
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business