A global engineering, procurement, and construction organization with a focus on sustainability that serves industry and government from locations in the Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. It plans, designs, builds, upgrades, expands, modernizes, and operates infrastructure and facilities. Its projects include chemical plants in Buenos Aires and wastewater treatment plants in New Zealand.
2010 Revenue:$5.4 billion
2007 Revenue:$4.4 billion
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals