Che International Group
Specializes in acquiring established, high-performing companies and managing them aggressively to further growth, both organically and through strategic joint ventures and alliances. Its current holdings are Hooven-Dayton (digital and flexographic labels, coupons, and specialty printing) and Digital Color International (temporary retail displays, specialty packaging, custom folding cartons, commercial offset printing, and bindery services).
2011 Revenue:$26.9 million
2008 Revenue:$16 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:90
Top 100 Ohio Companies
Cincinnati Metro Area
Top 10 Manufacturing Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business