Chesapeake Oilfield Services
An oilfield services company that provides a wide range of well site services. Chesapeake is the most active driller of new oil and natural gas wells in the U.S. based on rig count. It focuses on providing services that are strategic to its oil and gas operations, represent historical bottlenecks, or provide relatively high margins, including drilling, hydraulic fracturing, oilfield rentals, oilfield trucking, and manufacturing of natural gas compressor packages.
2011 Revenue:$1.3 billion
2008 Revenue:$652.8 million
Location:Oklahoma City, OK
Top 100 Energy Companies
Top 100 Oklahoma Companies
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business