Makes Greek-style yogurt from milk from local farms. Its products are gluten-free, certified kosher, and free of growth hormones, and contain twice the amount of protein found in most yogurt as well as five live active cultures and three strains of probiotics.
2011 Revenue:$633.9 million
2008 Revenue:$23 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:1083
Industry:Food & Beverage
Top 100 Food & Beverage Companies
Top 100 New York Companies
Top 10 Food & Beverage Companies
New York Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals