Specializes in the design, detailing, fabrication, and installation of custom interpretive and interactive exhibits for museums, visitor centers, zoos, and private industry. It also provides a full range of visual communication products and services including architectural and environmental signage and graphics and wayfinding (the ways in which people orient themselves in physical space and navigate from place to place).
2011 Revenue:$12.2 million
2008 Revenue:$8.6 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:9
Industry:Business Products & Services
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business