Consolidated Safety Services
Provides a wide range of health, safety, and environmental services to public as well as private sector organizations. Among its disciplines are physical, chemical and biological R&D and technology testing programs to improve and protect human health and to investigate ecological processes; emergency response and disaster recovery; transportation safety and security; and natural resources management.
2011 Revenue:$48.5 million
2008 Revenue:$21.2 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:212
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals