An alternative, low-cost wireless service provider to the large national wireless carriers. Its usage alerts service monitors use and notifies customers when they are approaching coverage limits. Consumer Cellular focuses much of its marketing on the over age 50 market.
2011 Revenue:$189 million
2008 Revenue:$66.3 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:347
Top 100 Telecommunications Companies
Top 100 Oregon Companies
Portland, OR Metro Area
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
Top 10 Telecommunications Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals