"What it does: Buys life insurance policies from individuals for more than the surrender value offered by their insurers and eventually collects the benefits. Why it's growing: CEO Alan Buerger has tapped into a big market of people who want to stop paying premiums. "We are in the business of providing consumers with more cash than they could get from the insurance company," he says. "We created a secondary market." "
2004 Revenue:$389.4 million
2001 Revenue:$13.2 million
Location:Fort Washington, PA
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business