Tests more than a thousand materials (plastics, rubber, composites, foam, ceramics, food, and metals) for a wide range of physical properties, including mechanical, rheological, thermal, viscoelastic, impact, fatigue, and creep.
2011 Revenue:$2.3 million
2008 Revenue:$1.7 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:2
Top 100 Engineering Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals