Digital Domain Media Group
Creates digital special effects, computer-generated animation, 3-D, and other visual imagery for feature films, TV commercials, video games, and music videos. It has worked on more than 80 major motion pictures, including Thor and Titanic, and also makes image compositing and processing software, which it licenses to third-party visual effects firms. The company filed an IPO in May 2011.
2010 Revenue:$105.2 million
2007 Revenue:$73.7 million
Location:Port St. Lucie, FL
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals