DigitalGlobe operates a constellation of high-resolution earth-imaging satellites and sells the earth imagery and geospatial information it collects from them. Buyers include architects, engineers, and builders, mining, oil and gas, insurance, and intelligence and defense companies, telecoms, utilities, and the government. Humanitarian organizations use the high-quality footage to facilitate relief and rescue efforts; media outlets use it as simulated-experience imagery in news, TV, film, and video games.
2008 Revenue:$275.2 million
2005 Revenue:$65.4 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business