Dynamic Sealing Technologies
Designs and manufactures rotary union products used to transfer hydraulic oil, chemicals, water, air, and a variety of other liquids and gases from stationary inlets to rotating outlets. When assembled with electrical slip rings, the products can also transfer electrical power, signals, and data. Numerous applications include medical, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, semiconductors, food and beverage, and alternative energy.
2010 Revenue:$16.6 million
2007 Revenue:$6.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:29
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business