The inventor of patented software that produces very detailed and accurate 3D aerial roof measurement reports for the construction and insurance markets. The reports are used to calculate solar exposure, to get exact measurements for reroofing jobs, and to make adjustments to building capacity for insurance purposes.
2011 Revenue:$35.4 million
2008 Revenue:$1.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:102
Top 100 Software Companies
Top 100 Washington Companies
Seattle Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business