Provides supply chain services for electronics manufacturers worldwide. Its areas of staff expertise include production floor management, software engineering, process design, and supply chain optimization. Offers include supply chain support for shortages and cost savings, excess inventory placement, warehouse management, compliance, tracking, and recording.
2011 Revenue:$2.5 million
2008 Revenue:$1.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:7
Top 100 Computer Hardware Companies
Top 100 New Hampshire Companies
Boston Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals