Electronic Payment Systems
A merchant service provider of electronic payment products and services for retailers, small businesses, restaurants, and online sellers. Services include credit, debit, and prepaid credit card processing; check verification, conversion, and guaranty services; online transactions; gift and loyalty cards; cash advances; and a check conversion and guaranty service that offers an in-house payment plan of up to $5,000 over 90 days with no credit check required and enables merchants to increase their customer base and revenues.
2011 Revenue:$22.2 million
2008 Revenue:$18.5 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:11
Denver Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business