Designs and sells audiophile-quality home theater and stereo products directly to consumers. Before founding the company, Dan Laufman worked in audio product manufacturing, and saw how he could improve on what he considered the inefficiencies of the traditional model of distribution and dealerships.
2011 Revenue:$7.7 million
2008 Revenue:$1.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:24
Top 100 Retail Companies
Top 100 Tennessee Companies
Nashville Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals