Provides drug reference tools and other interactive services used on mobile devices by health care professionals to help them make more informed prescribing decisions, enhance patient safety, and improve practice productivity. Its user network of more than a million health care professionals includes 40% of all physicians in the U.S. Epocrates filed for an IPO in February, 2011 and raised $86.4 million before costs. This is Epocrates third IPO attempt: in 2008 it filed for a $75 million IPO, but withdrew it because of the economic downturn. Last summer Epocrates filed for another $75 million IPO.
2010 Revenue:$104 million
2007 Revenue:$65.6 million
Location:San Mateo, CA
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business