Manufactures and operates the Aircrane, a powerful helicopter that can lift up to 25,000 pounds and is the only commercial aircraft built specifically as a flying crane without a fuselage for internal loads. Its fleet of 17 Aircranes supports government and commercial customers in a wide range of applications, including firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson Air-Crane filed for an IPO in April 2012.
2011 Revenue:$152.8 million
2008 Revenue:$141.9 million
Industry:Logistics & Transportation
Top 100 Oregon Companies
Portland, OR Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business