"What it does: Provides custom microchips for everything from MP3 players to complex communications systems. Clients include Apple, Microsoft, and Kodak. Why it's growing: ESilicon is a truly virtual company, with no manufacturing capability of its own. Instead, it acts like a general contractor that oversees a large cadre of highly skilled subcontractors. Says CEO Jack Harding: "When times are bad, companies outsource to us, and when times are good, they hire us to get to market faster." "
2004 Revenue:$91.1 million
2001 Revenue:$1.3 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business