eTelecare Global Solutions
"What it does: Operates 12 call centers — four in the Philippines and eight in the U.S. — that provide customer service and technical support for a variety of industries. Why it's growing: As the outsourcing of call centers evolves, there's an apparent niche for companies whose selling point is better customer service. Most of eTelecare's employees in the Philippines have at least a bachelor's degree, and all employees who provide support for financial services firms have passed their Series 6 and Series 7 exams."
2006 Revenue:$195.1 million
2003 Revenue:$32.2 million
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business