"What it does: Makes and sells Web-based software that helps pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies manage clinical trials. Why it's growing: Facing increased scrutiny from both government regulatory agencies and investors, more drug companies are using software applications to improve the accuracy of data collected during clinical trials, including information about medication side effects. Going public: In August, eTrials announced plans to merge with CEA Acquisition Corp., a publicly traded company based in Tampa. "
2004 Revenue:$12.8 million
2001 Revenue:$3.1 million
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business