Exalt Integrated Technologies
Provides IT services and solutions across four core service areas to state, local, and federal government agencies as well as commercial clients. Its four core service areas are enterprise security, infrastructure, application development and mobile tools. Offers hardware, software, consulting, and support with a focus on scalability.
2011 Revenue:$4.5 million
2008 Revenue:$1.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:12
Top 100 Georgia Companies
Atlanta Metro Area
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals