A wealth advisory and private banking firm founded in the midst of the crisis in 2008 by former CEOs of major firms including UBS, Ameritrade, and Merrill Lynch. Its mission includes reporting on all assets in one view, no matter where they are held; providing integrated service across both sides of the balance sheet; and freedom from conflict of interest that could derive from proprietary trading or in-house investment products.
2011 Revenue:$20.3 million
2008 Revenue:$2.4 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:35
Top 100 Financial Services Companies
Top 100 Connecticut Companies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business