Founder Bill Sharpe, a recipient of the 1990 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences, had helped some of the nation's largest pension fund managers invest billions of dollars of retirement money, and launched Financial Engines when he realized that technology made it possible to offer the same sophisticated retirement help to individuals, regardless of their wealth or investment experience. Financial Engines combines Bill's pioneering investment methodology with proprietary technology to provide all investors with cost-effective, expert advice and management. The company went public in March 2010.
2009 Revenue:$85 million
2006 Revenue:$48.2 million
Location:Palo Alto, CA
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals