Fulcrum Microsystems is a leading provider of high-performance ethernet switching silicon for the data center, enterprise and service provider markets. Founded in January 2000 based on advanced research conducted at Caltech, Fulcrum applies industry-standard chip design methodologies along with patented circuit technologies to deliver high-performance, standards-based interconnect and fabric devices that are differentiated from traditional switch chips by their lower latency, higher level of integration, advanced congestion management capabilities, and improved power efficiency.
2010 Revenue:$13.9 million
2007 Revenue:$2.3 million
Jobs added, prev. 3 years:10
PREVIOUS INC. 5000 RANKINGS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals